[Yhc] What's become of the Yhc buildbot?

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Thu Jul 3 09:01:54 EDT 2008

Hi Neil,

On Thursday 19 June 2008 19:42, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Probably a little bit-rotted.
> If the buildbot client isn't doing your machine any harm just leave it
> running, and it may come back to life in a bit. If its in any way
> annoying just kill it, and I'll let you know once we've got someone to
> admin it.

Thanks a lot. In fact, the way I have been running the Yhc buildbot client
lately is simply turning it on once in a while (typically daily) and just let
it do its thing and turn it off again when done. So I understand that this is
not really necessary at the moment.

But in any case, I would like to hear when you get the Yhc buildbot setup
running again, then I can probably find some machinery that you can use for
one or more buildbot clients.

Best regards
Thorkil