[Yhc] At risk of being Noob

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:37:31 EDT 2007

Hi,
so I was trying those first trivial changes to move from PackedString to
String, but one of the tests failed.  I wanted to look at exactly what
happened, so I tried running YHC directly but I got
yhc: /home/wchogg/yhc/inst/bin/lib/yhc/packages: getDirectoryContents: does
not exist (No such file or directory)
as an error, which I presume is because I hadn't set YHC_PACKAGE_PATH.
Except that all it says on the wiki about where to point it is that there
should be an example.  So what exactly do I need to do?

Cheers,
Creighton