[Yhc] Re: Issue 130 in project yhc

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 07:10:57 EST 2007

Hi Dons,

You need to specify haskell 98 mode, with -98.

> yhc -98 Main
> Success

Underscores and upper/lower case are broken in Haskell, if anyone can
tell us what it _should_ do then we're happy to implement it! Ideally
a short and comprehensible spec of what we should allow, and what the
result should be, to accept the maximum number of programs!

You could also add {-# OPTIONS_YHC -98 #-} to the top of the file to
get this test working.