[Yhc] Present Yhc build complains "yhc: Error: Found file multiple times, YHC.Exception" compiling Exit.hs

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Fri Feb 23 16:26:22 EST 2007

Hello Yhc'ers,

I have just updated (darcs pull'ed) my regular yhc installation, scons
fullclean'ed and then scons type=release --config=force'd. This is the
result:

Compiling YHC.Internal     ( src/packages/yhc-base-1.0/YHC/Internal.hs )
Copy("inst/lib/yhc/packages/yhc-base/1.0/YHC/Internal.hi",
"src/packages/yhc-base-1.0/YHC/Internal.hi")
YHC_build(["src/packages/yhc-base-1.0/System/Exit.hbc"],
["src/packages/yhc-base-1.0/System/Exit.hs"])
inst/bin/yhc -core -cpp -c src/packages/yhc-base-1.0/System/Exit.hs
yhc: Error: Found file multiple times, YHC.Exception
Reason: imported from System.Exit
Found in:

scons: *** [src/packages/yhc-base-1.0/System/Exit.hbc] Error 1

Interestingly, my buildbot compiles fine.

I can, of course, start all over, but perhaps you would like to inject a
comment first?

And note: The message "Found file multiple times" actually means "Not found",
as far as I have been able to tell The wording of this particular message is
the subject of a bug report that I was preparing when this other thing hit.

Best regards
Thorkil