[Yhc] regex package for yhc?

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Thu Dec 6 15:21:46 EST 2007

Is there some way to use any of the various regex packages on hackage via
yhc? Has anyone installed one them successfully?

I'd like regex-tdfa, but would settle for regex-posix, or really, anything
that brings the convenience of regex to yhc.

In general, is there a straightforward way to install "extralibs" type
packages for universal "import" availability in yhc?

Is there a cabal equivalent for yhc? Documentation pointer would be
appreciated; I searched but couldn't find anything. Maybe not using the
right keywords...

t.

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.