[Yhc] I think my buildbot is working, only it has an error now

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 09:13:20 EDT 2007

On 4/29/07, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew: Does buildbot still check for changes? Has some service got
> turned off or something?

It started timing out regularly when downloading the file from
darcs.haskell.org that it uses to see if there has been a change. Each time
it did that it sent me an email so I turned it off until I got a chance to
see why it was failing. Unfortunately I then forgot I'd disabled it. I've
turned it on again so we'll see what happens...

Andrew