[Yhc] [Announce] Yhc Bytecode library 0.3

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 15:45:34 EST 2006

Hi Robert,

> I am pleased to announce the release of the Yhc Bytecode library,
> version 0.3.

Cool :)

Do you think now is a good time to move it into the main Yhc repo?
I've now created a separate libraries directory which has Yhc.Core in
it and Yhc.General. I am also working on having the scons install
command install the libraries using Cabal. Plus scons push works well
for everyone now. It also makes it easier for Yhc to use the ByteCode
library, when we decide to do that.

I was also thinking of moving the binary interface bits of Bytecode
into either Yhc.Binary or Yhc.General (not sure yet), so that Yhc.Core
can share the binary low level layer from Yhc.ByteCode - currently it
uses something a bit hacky. What are your thoughts on this?