[Yhc] Compiling Prelude.hs

Thomas Shackell shackell at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 06:13:51 EST 2006

Hi Krasimir,

Great work with the .NET backend!

It wouldn't be easy. Knowing whether a function internal to this module
is primitive is relatively easy. However knowing whether a function in
another module is primitive is harder because the program gets it's
information about external functions from the .hi file and the .hi file
doesn't store whether a function was primitive or not.

It would be possible to add it, but messing about with the hi files
isn't fun (trust me ;-)).

Hope that helps

Tom