[Yhc] Compiling Prelude.hs

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:32:04 EST 2006

Cool! Now I am able to compile the entire base package to IL code but
there is still one problem. The byte code backend is using a special
instruction for all primitives. I would like to try an another
approach that will allow to call the primitives directly. For this
purpose I need to now whether a given Id is an Id of a primitive. Is
it currently possible? It is enough if there was any flag in the Info
datatype. Any suggestions?

Krasimir