[Yhc] YHC benchmark

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:00:26 EST 2006

Hi Krasimir,

> In the YHC web site there is a nice benchmark for n'th prime number.
> Could someone tell me how to reproduce it with the .NET backend?

The primes code is in the repo, see test\WheelSieve2

At the bottom you can control the number of primes required.

I did have a driver program for it written in batch that runs the test
a number of times, but it was always fairly manual, with only minor
automation. I will run the test with the .NET back end as soon as I've
committed it and got it working, and add an extra line to the graph.

I hope to have time to commit the .NET stuff tomorrow - I literally
didn't sit at my desk for more than 5 minutes today!