[Yhc] New Google Code Features

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 12:07:36 EST 2006

Hi

> > File Downloads - this has been the most-requested feature since we
> launched project hosting here on Google Code.

Having free and unlimited downloads at York is probably easier, but if
tech support ever figure out what we are doing, we can move to Google
quite easily. Perhaps if we ever do a "proper" release, we can shove
the source in the download section. For some reason I trust Google
more not to ever delete my data.

>  > Wikis - all projects now have a tightly-integrated wiki appearing under a
> new Wiki tab. The really cool thing here is that the content is stored in
> your Subversion repository under the > /wiki/ directory. You can edit the

Hmm, the Haskell.org wiki is actually nicer. I guess we can stick with that one.