[xmonad] Failing to start xmonad sometimes

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:24:25 UTC 2024

Interesting.

I think I may have found the problem (maybe). I've recently switched to
Arch Linux and am using xmonad from the distro. Before, I was building
using stack and I think I may have had some old binaries laying around. I
removed them, and I think that solved the issue.

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.