[xmonad] Same stuff new day

Michael Needham jmikeneedham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:07:26 UTC 2022

Brandon:  I appreciate your help so far.  I am further along because of
your suggestions and advice, so I am appreciative!  Perhaps someone does
know, Reddit in my experience is not that helpful and I have also asked the
forums at EOS since that is my Linux flavor.  But I digress, thanks again!

--

Kind Regards,

*John Michael Needham *
*LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jmikeneedham