[xmonad] Same stuff new day

Michael Needham jmikeneedham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:56:14 UTC 2022

Hello Again:
Still struggling with my xmobar config and workspaces issues.  Figured out
something I don't quite get why it is not working, but in xmobarrc I am
using ", RUN StdinReader" (and have tried the UnsafeStdinReader variation
as well) and this causes xmobar not to run at startup again.  If I start
xmobar from the terminal it runs and does not error.  in my xmobar.hs it is
called via xproc inside my main do block.

I am attaching both files as they appear today.

Thank you guys for all the help so far.  Please do tell me if I am missing
some imports or something I need!  Also all the fonts listed are installed
and verified as in my fc-cache on the EOS system.
--

Kind Regards,

*John Michael Needham*