[xmonad] xmonad Digest, Vol 154, Issue 1

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 09:54:42 UTC 2021

I tried it and it works perfectly, thanks!! I get the hidden windows to
be shown in, for instance rofi.

A minor issue, though: when I minimize a window, focus is lost. This does
not happen with Hidden (when a window is hidden, another gains focus). I've
searched around, but I cannot find anything regarding this issue.

Best,

R.

Email: rdiaz02 at gmail.com
       ramon.diaz at iib.uam.es