[xmonad] can get xmobar show workspace

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:52:55 UTC 2021

Hi!

Does your xmonad.hs compile? I see an undefined variable reference:

xmonad.hs:241:64: error: Variable not in scope: h :: Handle

241 | myLogHook = dynamicLogWithPP $ xmobarPP { ppOutput = hPutStrLn h }
     |                                                                ^

Try inlining myLogHook directly in `defaults` definition, then inlining `defaults` into `main`. This way `h` will be in scope.