[xmonad] Full-screen messes up tabs on google chrome

Tony Zorman tonyzorman at mailbox.org
Sun Jul 4 12:36:45 UTC 2021

On Sun, Jul 04 2021 14:19, Eyal Erez wrote:
> Thank you very much for looking into this so quickly and deeply.

Like I said, I'm not sure that this is actually your issue (though it
certainly fixes *one* issue that people often have with Chrome).

> Do I need to wait for the workaround to be available in a released version
> of xmonad-contrib?  Do I need to do something after upgrading to fix
> this?

You need to add this to your event hook once it is available (the
documentation should tell you how to do this).  Waiting for a new
release is not strictly necessary, you can also compile the git version
of xmonad-contrib yourself.