[xmonad] Full-screen messes up tabs on google chrome

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:19:33 UTC 2021

Thank you very much for looking into this so quickly and deeply.

Do I need to wait for the workaround to be available in a released version
of xmonad-contrib?  Do I need to do something after upgrading to fix this?

Thank you,

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.