[xmonad] CopyQ clipboard manager: misbehaving window?

Jean-Baptiste Mestelan mestelan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:04:50 UTC 2019

Thank you Brandon; here is:

xwininfo: Window id: 0xa00006 "xwininfo - CopyQ"

  Absolute upper-left X:  0
  Absolute upper-left Y:  0
  Relative upper-left X:  0
  Relative upper-left Y:  0
  Width: 1918
  Height: 538
  Depth: 24
  Visual: 0xde
  Visual Class: TrueColor
  Border width: 1
  Class: InputOutput
  Colormap: 0xa00005 (not installed)
  Bit Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Window Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Backing Store State: NotUseful
  Save Under State: no
  Map State: IsViewable
  Override Redirect State: no
  Corners:  +0+0  -0+0  -0-540  +0-540
  -geometry 1918x538+0+0

xprop
WM_STATE(WM_STATE):
window state: Normal
icon window: 0x0
_NET_WM_USER_TIME(CARDINAL) = 875255286
_NET_WM_ICON(CARDINAL) = Icon (16 x 16): <edited>
Icon (32 x 32): <edited>
Icon (64 x 64):<edited>
Icon (128 x 128): <edited>

_NET_WM_ICON_NAME(UTF8_STRING) =
XdndAware(ATOM) = BITMAP
WM_NAME(STRING) = "xprop - CopyQ"
_NET_WM_NAME(UTF8_STRING) = "xprop - CopyQ"
_MOTIF_WM_HINTS(_MOTIF_WM_HINTS) = 0x3, 0x3e, 0x7e, 0x0, 0x0
_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE(ATOM) = _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_NORMAL
_XEMBED_INFO(_XEMBED_INFO) = 0x0, 0x1
WM_CLIENT_LEADER(WINDOW): window id # 0xa00008
WM_HINTS(WM_HINTS):
Client accepts input or input focus: True
Initial state is Normal State.
_NET_WM_PID(CARDINAL) = 16725
_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST_COUNTER(CARDINAL) = 10485767
WM_CLASS(STRING) = "copyq", "copyq"
WM_PROTOCOLS(ATOM): protocols  WM_DELETE_WINDOW, WM_TAKE_FOCUS,
_NET_WM_PING, _NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST
WM_NORMAL_HINTS(WM_SIZE_HINTS):
user specified location: 0, 0
user specified size: 958 by 1078
program specified minimum size: 108 by 88
window gravity: NorthWest