[xmonad] Termite does not work as scratchpad

e.a.gebhart at gmail.com e.a.gebhart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 19:58:55 UTC 2017

I found the problem. It was actually really simple.  urxvt takes a
-title argument. termite takes a --title argument.

My find function was  (title =? "term"). That would fail so that the
window was not recognized as a scratchpad.

Adding the '-' and putting --title on the -e variants fixed all of my
named scratchpads.

Eric