[xmonad] Termite does not work as scratchpad

e.a.gebhart at gmail.com e.a.gebhart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:32:03 UTC 2017

It doesn't seem to make any difference which call I use. It doesn't work
either way.  It works both ways with urxvt.

All the other calls are actually using named scratchpad, and those calls
are the same as all the examples I've been able to find.

Here's one example. https://pbrisbin.com/posts/scratchpad_everything/

Eric