[xmonad] Starting Audacity under Xmonad triggers end of user session

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Tue Jan 17 17:29:19 UTC 2017

Josiah writes:

> I finally found a 100% reproducible case, which is to launch the program
> audacity.

I can't reproduce this on my machine (which also happens to be an X1
carbon) - however, one tip is to look in ~/.xsession-errors after the
crash occurs, and see if that provides any indication of the cause.

It might very well be getWindowAttributes, as discussed here:

 · https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/issues/70

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Do I really want to set this in Denmark?"                   Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo at koldfront.dk