[xmonad] Ready for v0.13?

Peter Jones mlists at pmade.com
Thu Jan 12 20:34:38 UTC 2017

Peter Jones <mlists at pmade.com> writes:
> I'd like to close as many issues and pull requests as we can before
> making a release.  And of course, getting master tested before the
> release would be a good idea too ;)

Update on v0.13:

I've identified issues and PRs that will be included in v0.13.  This
isn't an absolutely complete list, just a line in the sand to help
prevent feature creep and get the next release out the door.

  https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad/milestones/v0.13

  https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad-contrib/milestones/v0.13

Also, I have assigned myself to issues/PRs that I will be working on
over the next couple of weeks.  For any issues that don't have someone
assigned, please consider assigning yourself if you have time.

I'd like to aim for a release date sometime during the week of January
30.  If there are still open issues with a v0.13 milestone by then we'll
have to figure out if we want to remove those issues from the milestone
or push the release back.

--
Peter Jones, Founder, Devalot.com
Defending the honor of good code