[xmonad] Cycle through all visible windows

Alex Su sua at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 23 21:15:34 UTC 2017

No the windows are in the same layer and not floating. They are tiled, but
just split the screen in half top and bottom in the right half of the
screen (I'm using the default Tall layout).

Xprompt would be okay, but I was hoping someone might know about how to
come up with a StackSet hack similar to the code in my first post that
would work, or be able to point out what was wrong with it.

I'm a little surprised that there's no module that supports this already...

Thanks for your help so far though!