[xmonad] Cycle through all visible windows

Alex Su sua at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 23 20:30:52 UTC 2017

Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks to me like the windowGo function
accepts also a directional input.

I think I've tried that module, but whenever I have the case that I have a
window to the left, then windows stacked on top of each other, then another
window on the next screen over, just binding Alt-Tab to windowGo L for
instance skips certain windows in the cycle, in this case the window on the
first screen that is stacked under another.