[xmonad] Can avoidStruts stop working?

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:30:51 UTC 2016

Bogdan
I tested your theory about X.L.PerWorkspace bug. I completely commented
that module out and used one layout for all my WS. Here is the lines of
code i changed:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/davama/c380cb816a0b578f94ae/raw/da796fef72bd382bdea3b9f117ecb42728cf4052/xmonad.hs-without-perworkpace-module

The above change was tested with haskel xmonad 0.12 and with GIT xmonad.
Interestingly with GIT xmonad, my avoidstruts breaks entirely for all WS.

Here is a screenshot of how the window clients look on my two visible
workspaces upon login (using haskell xmonad):
http://i.imgur.com/g8HW35g.png

This screen shot is taken after i do mod-shift-space per each visible WS:
http://i.imgur.com/wBOO4qT.png

Please let me know if i can test something else.

Thanks