[xmonad] Can avoidStruts stop working?

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:23:42 UTC 2016

Thank you for the pointer. Ill test without it and report soon.

As far as clearer explanation, this is the order of operations as they happen:
1. Login into computer or restart xmonad (mod-q)
2. Xmonad starts but docks is not respected on all visible workspaces
3. Use my current solution (mod+shift+space)
4. Docks begin to be respected.
5. Move on with life

Hope this is better.
Thank you for the continual support!