[xmonad] Mirrored keybindings with mirrored layout

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:26:40 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

You could check the layout description of the current layout for "Mirror"
(or something else if you're using XMonad.Layout.Named), and then have the
key binding send the message that makes more sense for the given layout.

This is probably a good start that compiles but I didn't test it <
http://lpaste.net/8970541507006169088>.

Cheers,
Adam