[xmonad] Added a new simple layout

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:18:14 UTC 2015

Hi Norbert,

Would you be willing to change the license to the one contrib uses?
Otherwise I suppose you should to submit the module to this (unaffiliated)
project: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-gpl

Also, there's a XMonad.Util.Types.Direction2D that also defines L R U D
constructors. It would be better to import and use that one instead of data
Direction.

Thanks,
Adam