[xmonad] RFC: XMonad.Prompt.ConfirmPrompt module

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:11:41 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Carlos López-Camey <c.lopez at kmels.net>
wrote:

> I liked the looks of phabricator, but check this "fact":
>
>         "Phabricator has more than 300,000 lines of PHP, so there are
> probably at least sixty or seventy million security vulnerabilities in
> the project."

GHC uses Phabricator. Some of them are none too keen on the PHP aspect (for
that matter, neither am I) but there seems little interest in moving away
from it.

> However, there is no reason why there shouldn't be any git mirrors :)
> In fact, i tried doing that in the past. but I don't know if there's a
> solution to maintain git and darcs synced..

My (possibly incorrect or outdated) understanding is that it's not too
difficult to convert a darcs repo to an equivalent git repo, but it's
essentially one-way as you can't associate the patches reliably between the
darcs and git repos.