[xmonad] Issue 588 in xmonad: xmonad --restart doesn't seem to work

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 30 06:22:33 UTC 2015

Comment #14 on issue 588 by tmartin.... at gmail.com: xmonad --restart doesn't
seem to work
https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=588

Ah, so I probably broke it as my xmonad.hs became increasingly complex.  I
guess I will just have to log out and in again until another way of passing
the parameters has been implemented.  How quickly do these things usually
move?

Thanks all for helping me understand the problem.  It may not be solved but
I've learned a lot along the way.