[xmonad] New release to go with 7.10.2

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:42:18 UTC 2015

Sorry, I had offered to help but I don't really have a lot of time for it.
I did set up automated builds on travis-ci, though haven't yet figured out
how to get the xmonad-contrib build to use the git HEAD version of xmonad.
I hope to iron that out soon.

Peter, if you are willing to act as a release manager I think you should
just go for it.  I am adding you to the xmonad organization on github.  Let
me know how I can help.