[xmonad] New release to go with 7.10.2

Peter Jones mlists at pmade.com
Thu Dec 3 20:34:35 UTC 2015

Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz at gmail.com>
writes:
> So, who's in charge of cutting a release and how do we coordinate
> release notes with the suggested config examples? It seems there's
> nobody who feels they have the ball to run with, if that makes any
> sense.
>
> I'm still willing to help out with the release announcement as needed.

I still think we need to have someone appointed as a release manager who
can coordinate getting all the pieces in place (e.g., updating docs,
etc.) and making the actual release.  I previously volunteered for this
position and I stand by that.

--
Peter Jones, Founder, Devalot.com
Defending the honor of good code