[xmonad] How to have separate layout sets per screen in XMonad?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:44:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 3:11 AM, Tal Walter <talw10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> In case I'm not missing any module in contrib, could someone please point
> me in a good starting direction as to how to implement such a thing?

This could be done with a layout modifier similar to onWorkspace, but
you'll need to look in the StackSet for the workspace tag being laid out
and determine what ScreenID it is currently on: that information is not
passed to the LayoutHook. (xmonad-contrib in git has PerScreen but that
triggers by screen width, not screen ID.)