[xmonad] google code issues

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 13:00:28 UTC 2015

On Sat, 22 Aug, 2015 at 01:46:15 GMT, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> I'm going to set up an "xmonad.org" organization on github tomorrow unless
> I hear otherwise by then (or the existing "xmonad" org is deleted). I will
> add byorgey as member; others?

I'd be interested (I have one or two modules I'm listed as maintainer
of). I also have a few issues I'd like to tackle (namely modal dialog
parent tracking and focus policies associated with it).

Also interested in a Wayland-xmonad.

I'm also fine with just doing pull requests (since I'd use them even
with commit access).

--Ben