[xmonad] Issue 576 in xmonad: On FreeBSD Xmonad loses first hotkey sometimes

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Oct 24 05:53:02 UTC 2014

Comment #17 on issue 576 by martin.s... at gmail.com: On FreeBSD Xmonad loses
first hotkey sometimes
https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=576

Since SIGALRM is operated by GHC itself when forking processes internally
it would be logical to report directly to the GHC project, I guess. Can you
do this? I think you tried more things than me to look at the problem.
Please post a link to the report here.

I cannot understand how the port maintainer cannot reproduce it. I wonder
what architecture and what customizations he is using, because I would like
to have a system on which I "cannot reproduce it". This is a pretty
annoying behavior on all systems I have (plain GENERIC FreeBSD/amd64; but
also in a Virtualbox environment you can reproduce it).