[xmonad] Ultra Wide Monitors and Xmonad

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Wed Oct 8 17:20:40 UTC 2014

Look through the layout extensions available (
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Doc-Extending.html#g:5).
There are a number of options there you could use. IndependentScreens seems
to be exactly what you want, but there are  a couple that let you put
multiple layouts on a screen in various manners, and one of those might be
better for you.