[xmonad] Xmonad sanboxed and Xinerama

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 02:36:47 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Christian Wills <cwills.dev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This sounds like an X configuration issue.

I understand the original message as saying that it recognized screens
correctly before xmonad was moved to a sandbox. This makes me wonder if the
tests are being done with a different xmonad library and/or the sandbox is
somehow not seeing a Xinerama-enabled X11 (this can happen if the original
was installed globally via OS package but the sandboxed build is using a
local X11 bindings package, and the Xinerama developer headers/libraries
weren't installed, for example).

I don't think we have enough information to diagnose this.