[xmonad] dmenu tab completion

Tyler Smith tyler at plantarum.ca
Fri Jan 17 03:41:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

A few notes about the problem I described below. I referred to tab
completion in xmobar - of course I should have said dmenu. The problem
(dmenu lacking tab completion of any sort) persists, even after
completely purging all xmonad and haskell packages from Debian and
reinstalling. A similar problem is described here:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/dmenu-4175435436/

 From the forum post, the problem was resolved, but without any clear
suggestions as to how or why. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
fix this?

Thanks,

Tyler