[xmonad] Issue 585 in xmonad: Fullscreen window grows with each click on HTML5 videos in Google Chrome

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Dec 30 09:25:29 UTC 2014

Owner: ----

New issue 585 by mikebrod... at gmail.com: Fullscreen window grows with each
click on HTML5 videos in Google Chrome
https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=585

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open Google Chrome and play HTML5 embedded video.
2. Fullscreen the video (I'm using `isFullscreen --> doFullFloat` in my
ManageHook)
3. Click anywhere with the fullscreened video, and it's window will "grow"
with each click.

  I don't expect the window to grow when I click it.

  Xmonad 0.11 on Ubuntu 14.04 (installed using cabal, not APT)

Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".

  No output from "xmonad --recompile".

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  6.8 KB