[xmonad] darcs patch: Layout.Spacing: Outer window edges now get as much spa...

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:35:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM, <felixc at felixcrux.com> wrote:

> This matches my personal preference, but I don't know whether the original
> behaviour was by design or if this style of spacing was already considered
> and rejected.

There's at least three variations of this module that have been requested;
and, oddly, everyone proposing a variant thinks that it is intuitively
obvious that it's the only sensible one and wonders why nobody else ever
considered it or if there's some technical reason why it's not already
"the" implementation.

In other words, you should be providing an *alternative* instead of
replacing the existing implementation, because your "obviously correct" is
not obvious to everyone else.