[xmonad] darcs patch: Add Stoppable layout for power saving

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 05:35:41 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 04:50:03PM -0700, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> > On an unrelated note, where do you get opportunities to apply your
> > Haskell skills?
>
> I do some AI/BCI research using Haskell, but it's for my own fun.
> Commercially I don't apply it anywhere. :)

I thought you were a Moscow embedded developer hacking on old iPAQs
and now you appear to be writing perfect English and sophisticated
Haskell from a PDT location, what a surprise! I'm glad to hear you're
having fun :)

> +    vars = ["XAUTHLOCALHOSTNAME","HOST","HOSTNAME"]

This is from my pretty standard Gentoo install, and the same result on
another Debian machine too:

Prelude System.Posix.Env> getEnv `mapM` ["XAUTHLOCALHOSTNAME","HOST","HOSTNAME"]
[Nothing,Nothing,Nothing]

paul at laptop ~ $ env | egrep '(XAUTHLOCALHOSTNAME|HOST|HOSTNAME)'
paul at laptop ~ $

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com