[xmonad] Issue 546 in xmonad: Suggested improvement to CycleRecentWS for multiple screens

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri May 31 06:48:37 CEST 2013

Comment #2 on issue 546 by hanswc... at gmail.com: Suggested improvement to
CycleRecentWS for multiple screens

What happens if you swap the workspaces (with greedyView), e.g.

Will the new cycleRecentWS switch back to [1*][2], or ignore workspace 1
because it is shown on another screen?

Personally I like to think of my monitors as independent. That means that
the functionality of CycleRecentWS (and also ToggleWS from X.A.CycleWS)
should not change because of workspaces on other screens, so in my example
it should switch back to [1*][2]. I would love to see this implemented in
xmonad.