[xmonad] recompiling xmonad.hs results in one virtual screen instad of two

Christopher J. Ruwe cjr at cruwe.de
Fri May 3 14:34:05 CEST 2013

On Fri, 03 May 2013 07:37:13 -0400
Daniel Wagner <wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:

To my knowledge, I _never ever_ changed the xmonad compilation options
on my system. I'll give it a try, though.

Christopher J. Ruwe
TZ:         GMT + 2h
GnuPG/GPG:  0xE8DE2C14

FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE #2: Tue Nov 27 03:45:16 UTC 2012
root at darkstar:/usr/obj/pcbsd-build90/fbsd-source/9.1/sys/GENERIC

Punctuation matters:
"Lets eat Grandma or Lets eat, Grandma" - Punctuation saves lives.
"A panda eats shoots and leaves" or "A panda eats, shoots, and leaves" -
Punctuation teaches proper biology.