[xmonad] Issue 500 in xmonad: Actions.UpdatePointer prevents Chromium save bookmark dialog from appearing.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Mar 13 11:14:01 CET 2013

Comment #2 on issue 500 by kimballk... at googlemail.com:
Actions.UpdatePointer prevents Chromium save bookmark dialog from appearing.

Okay, for me, the trick was to ensure that both log hooks were called.  (I
wish I'd done that before posting my previous comment).

, logHook = (logHook gnomeConfig) >> (dbusLogWithPP client pp)

Seems to maintain both good bookmark dialog behaviour, and my taffybar
updates.

Sorry for the noise.