[xmonad] Issue 500 in xmonad: Actions.UpdatePointer prevents Chromium save bookmark dialog from appearing.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Mar 13 11:09:28 CET 2013

Comment #1 on issue 500 by kimballk... at googlemail.com:
Actions.UpdatePointer prevents Chromium save bookmark dialog from appearing.

This still seems to occur with a Xmonad 0.10.  I am using TaffyBar as my
bar, and with:

, logHook = dbusLogWithPP client pp

The window vanishes.  But if I leave logHook as the gnomeConfig default, it
does not.

I will investigate some more, but it seems very odd.