[xmonad] Issue 546 in xmonad: Suggested improvement to CycleRecentWS for multiple screens

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jun 3 03:15:10 CEST 2013

Comment #5 on issue 546 by ch... at cmears.id.au: Suggested improvement to
CycleRecentWS for multiple screens

My version acts like the existing version with regard to the other screen;
it won't ever swap the workspaces like greedyView, it just moves the focus
to the other screen.

I agree that people will want different behaviour, and it might be best to
have a couple of versions.  (In fact, I think I like byorgey's version
better than mine.)