[xmonad] Issue 546 in xmonad: Suggested improvement to CycleRecentWS for multiple screens

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jun 2 07:29:24 CEST 2013

Comment #4 on issue 546 by hanswc... at gmail.com: Suggested improvement to
CycleRecentWS for multiple screens

Thanks for the answer. My question should have been directed at the
original poster since I tested out your modification already, sorry for not
making it clearer.
(I don't know much Haskell so I don't know how to adapt OP's code to my
xmonad.hs.)

I agree with your point and, as said, would be happy to see some
alternative versions.