[xmonad] patches to use data-default

Daniel Wagner daniel at wagner-home.com
Sun Jul 21 00:58:22 CEST 2013

Hi Carlos. I'm sorry you had trouble building xmonad-contrib.

Did you make sure to darcs pull and cabal install in your xmonad library
directory to upgrade it? If you do this, none of the changes in this
patch should be necessary.

This also provides an instance of Default for XConfig, though as you
observed it is not so polymorphic as to give one for (XConfig a) -- only
for XConfig TheTypeCorrespondingToTheDefaultLayout.
~d