[xmonad] patches to use data-default

Carlos López-Camey c.lopez at kmels.net
Sat Jul 20 22:11:12 CEST 2013

Hi, I'm sending a patch that makes the latest version of xmonad-contrib
compile; it adds data-default in the cabal file and the necessary imports
of Data.Default.

Daniel, I also changed some def's to defaultConfig - I could not write an
instance Default of (XConfig anyLayout). I'm sorry if I spoiled any of your
code.